T25 Week One Results ~ Harrisonburg Virginia Independent Team Beachbody Coach ~ Beachbody in the Burg


As some of you know and some of you don't, this was the blog for my photography business. I re-branded that business and decided to use this blog as a journal (a public one) with my weekly and sometimes daily reflections from the beginning to the end of the T-25 workout series. I also just want to have a place that I can share things that I love with people on the interwebs!! This journal will eventually show my before and after shots from the Beachbody workouts. (gasp!) oh the horror. I don't even look at them 11 days in because that was the "old" me and that was just 11 days ago. Who in the world knows what will happen in another 11 days.

The first week was all about trying to get comfortable with my new commitment to working out just 25 minutes a day. That's it. 25 minutes. It didn't matter how crazy or tired I would get, I followed the modifications and I made it through week one. That Saturday I went to do my weekly stats. I had already dropped 5 lbs!!!. Whaattttt whhhhhaaaaatttt?  Seriously? I was a little shocked that it happened so quickly. I have been so nervous about starting because I was afraid of failing. Once I told myself it was okay if I wasn't rocking it out like a rockstar super fit wonder woman. That is not me. It may never be. Right now, that's okay with me. All I want to do is start feeling better about myself.


Along with T25, I am also drinking Shakeology. This has been awesome! It has helped me feel energized and clear headed. Its fun to throw a bunch of stuff in the blender and whip it around, see what pretty color it turns (my personal favorite is purple).... and enjoy a shake while I reflect on how great I feel that I just finished my workout. I may start doing the shakes in the morning. Right now it is just great for me for lunch and I don't have to chug coffee all day. (bonus!) My $4.57 coffee from the local coffee shop has been replaced with a $4 shake and its lunch too. (double bonus!) You can check out the shakes HERE.

I have a few friends who are participating in T25 right now as well. Their motivation on Facebook and us organically finding each other, has been awesome! We have been posting and keeping each other motivated and even though I haven't seen them in person in awhile.... I feel like we have a bond now and in some way shape or form we are doing this together.

I feel good. I am excited. I am ready to change. Check out below for some awesome nerdiness from my first week! ;)

xoxo,

Jaime


PURPLE!!!
My little one wanting a "modified" shake. LOL! 



Painted Nails and a Strawberry Almond Shake!



Comments

Popular Posts