T25 Week Five Results ~ Harrisonburg Virginia Independent Team Beachbody Coach ~ March 2014 ~ Beachbody in the Burg

This was my final week of the Beta cycle for T 25 and brought me to the end the first five weeks of my program.  T 25 has an Alpha cycle which is five weeks and Beta cycle which is five weeks long, so this marks the halfway point to my first goal...... Finishing T25 and getting my t-shirt. ;)!!!! Because everybody loves a free T-shirt...lol. Especially one that you whole heartedly earned.

Since I am documenting this whole journey I decided to take some after photos for the Beta cycle. I wish I was confident enough to share them at this time, but the change in my body is unbelievable. I have remained the same weight throughout the last two weeks.... Which is fine with me, I have learned throughout this journey that results come from sooooo many more things then just a scale. I have pictures to show these insane results and that is enough to make me a believer that what I am doing is in fact working. 

Most of you know that I am constantly behind the camera so for me to be documenting something that I am doing personally is kind of crazy. Especially since just a short while ago I despised any photos being taken of myself. However my guard is down and I am shamelessly parading these photos on the internet. I figure that I don't have anything to lose by doing so and those that decide to judge me or make fun of me.... I am totally at peace with that and really I could care less. I am working my butt off over here and the last thing that I will consume myself with is negativity.  HATERS gonna HATe ... Lol! Anything that anyone does that is positive, someone out there is going to have something to say.... And I honestly could care less. The only thing I am nervous about is parading my half naked self, in the worst shape of my life for all the world to see. I am working up to it and I have shared the results with several people. So have patience ..... They are coming just give me a minute, ;)

I don't have too much to report this week! I was out of town all this weekend.... I took a break for the insanely healthy eating and drank some delicious mimosas.... I saw my bestest friends and spent the weekend just hanging around and getting excited for my bestie to have her little baby girl. I hope that you all enjoyed St. Patricks day and I will have some more inspiring posts later on this week!

Much Love,
Jaime



















Comments

  1. Jaime you are so pretty!!! This is my favorite blog right now...and I follow like 15 blogs so....Love you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you!!! <3 <3 Miss you and love ya girlie!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts